Visitors to Hendon
We always extend a warm welcome to all visiting golfers both during the week and at weekends.
Why play at Hendon?
- Our wonderful par 70 tree-lined golf course designed by renowned golf course architect, Harry S. Colt wil provide a true test of your golfing ability and course management skills
- You can book before you play via our online booking system
- The course is open all year round without the need to resort to winter greens or tees.
- Easily accessible from Central London (approx 8 miles) via M1, A1, A41 and A406( North Circular) or via public transport
- During the summer months you can relax after your round on our magnificent veranda overlooking the 18th green.
- There is a great selection of hot and cold food from our daily menu in the relaxed atmosphere of our recently refurbished clubhouse.
To book a tee time either call the Pro Shop on 020 8346 8990 or Book Online
Hendon Golf Club kindly asks all golfers to maintain an acceptable pace of play and observe golf etiquette while on the course
- Course: Recognised golfing attire.
- Clubhouse: Smart casual, jeans and smart trainers are acceptable.
- Spike Bar: Golfing attire acceptable, no need to change after your round of golf.
How to Find Us
Map of Hendon Golf Club
GPS Coordinates: 51.606355,-0.22074
Address: Ashley Walk, Devonshire Road, Mill Hill. NW7 1DU
By Road - We are 5 minutes from Junction 2 of the M1 and can be accessed from the A406, A41 and A1.
By Rail and Underground - We are a short taxi ride from Mill Hill Broadway Train Station which is on the City Thameslink line and a 15 minute walk from Mill Hill East Tube Station (Northern Line) 20 minutes from Euston.
By Bus - Route 221 stops outside the Club, this route services Edgware to North Finchley.